About our leading Purchase to Pay software
i2B Connect is a leading purchase to pay software solution which started life in 1999. It was born out of a frustration of dealing with endless fire fighting within the supply chain – phone calls to check on deliveries, emails to check on payments, systems to update and quite frankly not enough hours in the day!
There had to be a better way and a way for people to communicate within the supply chain, so i2B Connect was created to do just that. i2B Connect removes the shuffling of papers and endless phone calls from suppliers. We make everything easily accessible and all within the cloud.
Just in time!
i2B Connect is a perfect supplier performance tool – helping you aspire to that perfect ‘just in time’ process. Our supplier self service functionality enables your suppliers to take control of their own account and answer their own queries whenever and wherever they are.
Working with your existing systems
We integrate with many ERP systems and often provide that missing piece to the jigsaw to keep supply chains transparent and effective by offering real time information throughout.
We’ve come along way
We’ve come a long way since 1999; our team has won numerous awards, we have clients all over the globe and we’re proud to say that we’re still working with many of the same leading brands today as we were back then!
Purchasing Managers love us as we save them time, money and frustration; IT managers love us because we’re cloud based, easy and intuitive to use. There are no clunky downloads and Finance Directors love us because – of course – we save them money and through faster processing, we increase their bottom lines!
Don’t just take our word for it….
Cant wait until the next webinar and want to find out now about i2B connect, enter your details below and you will be taken to a recorded demo of i2B Connect.
What our clients say about us
- "We were the first Weir site to introduce i2B functionality in 2014 . I have always found Phil & Hilary, and the rest of the team at i2B, to be reliable, innovative and responsive in terms of both issue resolution and openness to change. The software itself is intuitive, communicates seamlessly with our ERP system, is constantly developing (with improvements to look, feel and functionality, for example General Documents and i2B Lite) and has, over the course of its lifetime here, significantly reduced the administrative burden of the Supply Chain department in terms of PO and change notification."Paul Rhodes - Business Systems Manager -WVC UKi2B Connect
- "Weir Valves And Controls USA successfully implemented i2B in 2018. The implementation process was very well managed by the i2B team. The response time to deal with any questions was extremely short and the ability & willingness to customize the system to our needs was very impressive. Our Supply Chain team and vendors have welcomed the implementation and we now have circa 80% of our purchase orders managed by i2B. I would definitely recommend i2B as it is a simple, stable and highly functional system that has brought great benefit to all stakeholders."Brett Gent - Vice President Supply Chain & Planning - WVC USAi2B Connect
- Many thanks for making my life easy. You're AWESOME - I say this with raised arms like Mel B would on American's Got Talent. I appreciate ALL of your efforts, we HAVE a solution. You have my vote for Customer Support of the Year.Linden Mecham - Manager - Systems & Programming - WSP Utahi2B Connect
- My personal experience cooperating with i2B, setting up EDI connections with our suppliers, is very positive. The knowhow of i2B and the speed in which you were able to set up test environments and process test data, supported us to get the connections up and running quickly. You showed flexibility to adapt to existing supplier standards quick and smoothly, with an implementation phase with one of our suppliers in just a couple of weeks. The i2B helpdesk is well structured, asks clear questions and provides support and solutions quickly.Erik Klompen - Category Lead - Netherlandsi2B Connect
- Every PO is acknowledged, suppliers are constantly chased for overdue orders – as a result, delivery on time from suppliers has improved. Our suppliers like it too as they have access to order books, forecasts and previous order history all in one placePhilip FirthPurchasing Manager - Weir Minerals Europe
- We have been using the Xero Supplier portal for a few months after continuing after the free 30 day trial. As we have increased the number of purchase orders we send out it is great to know that we no longer have to manually send out or chase the orders to ensure the supplier received them. The support desk helped guide through the whole process and it was a quick and painless process – something which is rare these days with IT.Rich GreensmithBPP Visual
Learn more about our team at i2B
i2B employ some extremely talented people around the world. Here’s a few of them.
Our story so far
An i2B timeline, from being founded in 1999 to present day